Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So I ....

Last night was one of those nights that you just want everything to stop and slow down. I got my hair done, which in itself was nervewrecking enough as it was. One of what I like to call 'my quirks' is that I get extremely nervous when anyone touches my hair. Last night, Lauren was like 'take some chances, why not?' .. and I realized that the reason that I hate taking chances is because I have a pretty bad track record with the way these types of situations work out. The last time I tried putting a lot of blonde in my hair, it turned orange. Did I want to walk around looking like a ginger? No. I look horrible with orange hair. That's why when she said she was gonna put a lot more blonde than red I started biting my lip. 


I am glad that everything ended well though. If there's anything I've learned from last night, its that nothing is set in stone. And I'm making a record of this because it will help me remember the next time that I am too nervous to take a chance or do something somewhat outrageous. The only thing I really do regret is how when she finished, four hours later, we had about 20 things to do and all I wanted to do was go home and mess with my hair. Oh well.. like Chiodos said, all's well that ends well.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com