Thursday, March 19, 2009

Refresh.

I have been having one of those days where some soul searching is in order. There are so many times that I can remember where I have felt unsure about where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do with my life. Today, the question that has been burning in the back of my head: how do you measure the quality of someone's life, when is it fair to say that one person leads a better life than another?

It may not make much sense, but I am not officially 21 years old. These types of questions come up because instead of living in my own apartment independently I still heavily rely on my parents for shelter food and cell phone bills. Most of the time I don't even think twice about this, because I am going to school and trying to fulfill what I think are my dreams. But then again once in a while I sit back and look at my life and think.. what if I had gone down another path?

I want to travel, see the world.. take pictures. I feel like I am too busy having fun to stop and smell the roses and really enjoy the little things in life that I wish I could do more often but just never get the chance.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com